As I have mentioned before--we have started a new Life Group with some friends at church. Here are three of our girls: Carolyn, Baylor and Avery are all within 6 weeks of each other. Finley isn't pictured, but is just as cute and will catch up to these girls before we know it.
Some of you already know this, but here is the picture proof...My little man has started Karate!! He looks so cute in his little uniform and is already learning so much.
When the instruction time is over the teacher gave them a 'fun treat' of wrestling each other off the mat. There are rules in place and they have to follow them, but they all still had a blast pushing each other.
I need a better zoom on my camera, but if you look at the end of the row on the left you can see Christian
Friday, March 07, 2008
This and That
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i am so proud of christian! i am amazed of how big he and baylor are getting! cant wait to spend some time with you all in a week! love *MIM*
Wow, Karate!? I can't believe he's so big!
How cute! I've always thought our boys would enjoy karate. Maybe dome day...
Post a Comment