We have been getting back in the swing of things with school and karate. Christian and I went with his class on a field trip. We went to the Children's Theater downtown to see "GO DOG GO" It was cute and the best part was listening to all the kids giggle!! We have both been pretty snotty--I went to the doctor to find out I had a sinus infection:( Antibiotics do wonders and I feel much better...Christian just needs to get the junk out of his system. He threw up last night b/c of all the mucus!! Imagine the scene: He had just eaten two platefuls of lasagna that he said was so yummy (I must brag that I made HOMEMADE lasagna with Mim's recipe) and not even ten minutes later it was all over a chair and carpet!! Jeff and I decided it was the grossest thing we have ever cleaned. This morning he is back to annoying his sister and just being a boy:)
We've also been missing KayKay and Tex VERY MUCH...They have been in Greece with several people from church. They have called twice and we talked for all of 5 minutes, but it was still good to hear their voices. It's hard when you are used to talking to someone EVERYDAY:) We have been in charge of the house, mail, horses, donkeys, cats and dog!!! We can't wait to see them tomorrow night!!!
Hope you've had a good week
Saturday, March 29, 2008
This week
Posted by Christy at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment