We went to see Mim and Travis!!! Here is a picture of their little townhouse. They (mim) have it decorated so cute. I was a bad sister and never got a picture of the two of us together:( but we all had so much fun. She even let Jeff and I have a day in Destin which is only an hour and a half from her house. Jeff and I enjoyed eating, shopping and just being together with no kiddos. Her and Travis are both great cooks and we were spolied by all the good food...Mim, don't forget to send those recipes!!!
Here is their baby...Foxy was the hit of the trip. Both kids had so much fun playing with her. Baylor loved to run and then tell her to stop chasing her. She'd say "No, Bosy, No" (that's what it sounded like anyway)
She's only a few weeks old and is still so small
Christian tried to play Guitar Hero, but it's just a little too hard for his little hands. Who am I kidding?!?! It's hard for me to do:)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Spring Break 2008 part 1
Posted by Christy at 1:55 PM
Labels: family, mim and travis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like you guys packed alot in to your spring break! glad yall had such a great time. ;)
tell kim that jake still wants nothing to do with another babysitter--he only wants her!!!
glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment