CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 03, 2008

Our weekend

I think we are safe in proclaiming that Baylor and I some how missed all the sickness!!! Praise the Lord.

This weekend was spent hanging out...I had dinner with Tressa on Friday and now her new boy is here:) He has yet to be named, but is a healthy 6lbs 140z and 20in long!!!

Saturday we hung out as a family and then Jeff and I recieved an impromtu 'date'. My parents watched the kids so we could go car shopping. My husband wants a mini-van so bad he can taste it! I on the other hand have said FOR YEARS that I don't want a van...I think I'm losing the battle b/c Jeff has gotten Christian in on the act now. I don't want one, I don't want one, I don't want one!! but Saturday night found me test driving one anyway

Sunday was spent at church in a very somber service. One of the young couples just lost their second baby and many were moved to tears. That evening was spent with my new Life Group girls: Amy, Laura and Becca. We are excited about what God has in store for our group and look forward to our future together. While we did some girl bonding over dinner at Chilli's the guys stayed at our house with the kids. We women finally came home and had a wonderful time of prayer...mainly over the Troups as we are in baby watch for their second child. We can't wait to see if Avery will have baby brother or sister!!

That was our weekend and this weekend is all about the OTTER CREEK CONSIGNMENT SALE!! If you are in Nashville please come on Thursday, Friday(all day both days) and Saturday (1/2 price) day

0 comments: