CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

What we like...

Christian is in love with all things STAR WARS. Uncle Travis found some of his old stuff and gave it to him over break...now he wants all STAR WARS all the time. These pictures were taken one day while Baylor was asleep and he was watching one of the movies. Some of the pieces are way too small for her to be around and we all know how well a two year old will keep something set up:) Each head of a character opens up to reveal a setting from the movie. I was not your typical girl so I was into all this myself when I was little. I'm enjoying doing it again with Christian:)

Baylor loves to look at books. One evening she decided she needed her Mrs. Potato Head glasses (thanks Avery) to help her out. We all got a big laugh:)


2 comments:

Phil said...

I'm actually kind of jealous of him...

Anonymous said...

HA! Baylor cracks me up with those glasses! :) love ya-mim