CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Baylor

Can this sweet little baby really be two?!?! I feel like it was just yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital. You were so small and we were almost afraid we'd break you... It did not take you long to have the whole house wrapped around those little fingers. Your brother, Daddy and I couldn't help but fall in love with you. You have had your own idea on how things should be from day one when you decided to make your appearance a month early!



Now look how big you are!!


This smile brings joy to anyone who sees it. You have eyes that seem to go one forever and I know boys will be drowning in them someday...your daddy already does:) Your laughter and curiosity for life brings our world new meaning. Everything that is old to us is a brand new experience that you relish in. With big brother in the lead you will go anywhere and try anything...you are a little shy when he's not there to show you how to do something, but once you feel comfortable you go full force. You seem to have energy that will never quit. I hope this zest for life continues as you grow. I know God has some incredible plans for you in the future. Your family can't wait to see what comes next...We love you Baylor Scout



Happy Birthday Princess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baylor! Hope you had a fabulous day!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Baylor! Missed you at Bunco last night.