CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Even a Princess...

can have a bad day

I was tagged to do 8 things about Baylor so here it goes:
1. Even though it is so not me...I love that she is a girly girl. She is very much into all things girl with a little boy stuff for good measure thanks to big brother
2. I love how affectionate she is. She loves to cuddle up close and sometimes she'll even pat your back when your holding her
3. She is a daddy's girl...loves mommy too, but can't get enough of her daddy
4. She sings with me when I put her to bed at night. We hope that all these music classes will pay off someday:)
5. She loves her family--brother, grandparents, aunts and uncles--She loves to point them out in pictures too
6. She is starting to say more and more words everyday and you're never quit sure what you'll hear when she opens her mouth. Lately she has started asking me "why?" when I say things to her. Example: "Baylor we need to take off your shoes before you get on mommy's bed" and she promptly says "Why?"
7. I know that her stubborn streak will be good one day, but may make for some very hard years ahead:) She doesn't seem to meet a challenge that she won't keep at until she gets it or just can't do anymore...than she says 'help'
8. She is my second sweet gift from God. I pray she will grow into a beautiful woman of God that stands up for what she believes in and puts her faith in Him.
Now I'll tag: Caroline G., Ashlyn M., Emmy M. and Paisley L.

1 comments:

maryann said...

What is this tag stuff? Explain please!
Love,
Caroline G