We had Baylor's 2nd Birthday party this weekend. We had it at my parents house and invited some of her best little friends (ours too). We stayed up late the night before decorating and started early that morning preparing food. That was all done a little easier since the guest of honor slept in til 9am!! I couldn't believe it, but enjoyed the time to make everything just right.
Christian making sure Daddy makes the cake right
The table...I found the centerpieces on Ebay and thought they were perfect.
We brought these plates back from Disney to use for the party. I found some Mickey shaped pretzels at Kroger the night before the party and we made some mouse shaped PB & J
Getting ready for some musical fun
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Getting ready to party...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Baylor!!!!
Post a Comment