That is one of the songs we sing in our music class. You go through different animal sounds and such...it's fun. It is such a beautiful week in Nashville...very good for us Mommies that stay at home during Spring Break. I declared Wednesday a Zoo day. I invited several others, but no one could take me up on my offer. So Baylor, Christian and I headed out for our own day of fun. We stuck to the front part of the Zoo b/c I didn't feel like walking all over the place by myself, but we still had a blast!! The elephants and giraffes were out playing and having their breakfast. The monkeys were asleep when we first arrived, but came out in full force a little later. Timon and his other merecat brothers were scurring about in their little dirt yard. We played on the playground--let me rephrase that--Christian played on the playground and Baylor and I just followed him everywhere. Oh to be one of those mom's that just sit on the benches and let their kids have at it...one day (too soon) I'll be there too, but I do enjoy getting to be with them. The three of us even went down a two story, VERY DARK slide. Baylor wasn't to happy during, but was laughing by the time we saw sunlight at the end. While we visited the giraffes, Christian helped me pick out a stuffed one for Baylor. I had told him how I bought him his elephant (which is still on his bed every night) when he was Baylor's age and wanted to get her a giraffe. He picked the softest one there was and said "she'll like this one Mommy"--which she did of course. We had lunch, played some more and then went to KayKay's house for a little rest (I do mean little unfortunately). Enjoy our pics and the weather!!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Christy, I meant to actually call you and thank you for the invite. We were going to join you all, but Jay has started teething again and getting up early and already needed a nap by the time to go--just grouchy! Keep us in mind again. We love the zoo!
Post a Comment