CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Favorites

An old college friend is starting this so I thought I'd join in...This Friday is favorite worship song(from the BOOK). Mine is 'Old Rugged Cross'. My grandmother has a song page mounted on a piece of wood in her house. I stood in front of it and read (and sometimes sang) the words all the time. It just has a connection with me and it is a nice reminder of growing up. There was an air vent right next to it that my family probably heard me through--maybe they got a laugh or two:)

What's your fav old time worship song?

2 comments:

Heather said...

O Sacred Head. It gives me chills every time we sing it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you sing this song at your church, but one of my all time favorites is On Eagle's Wings. I just love that one!