This is day 4 of Mr. Independent...I think we have started a beautiful trend:)
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know if anyone else thinks this, but Christian seems to be looking more and more like Jeff. It's encouraging to hear about potty training successes. We aren't working on that yet, but it's still encouraging since I've been told boys have a harder time with it. Be sure and post your secrets to success!
2 comments:
I don't know if anyone else thinks this, but Christian seems to be looking more and more like Jeff. It's encouraging to hear about potty training successes. We aren't working on that yet, but it's still encouraging since I've been told boys have a harder time with it. Be sure and post your secrets to success!
Yay!!! WTG Christian!
Sara, being Jeff's uncle... you are so right, Chritian is looking more and more like Jeff!
Post a Comment