It was our second Snoopy day at Otter Creek Pre-School yesterday. The first one Christian and I both cried and continued to do so for the first week. This year I could hardly keep up. There is a hill leading up to the doors and I paused to take a pic of him running up. (we'll post the pic when Jeff is here--maybe I'll finally master the skill on our new computer) After that I couln't catch up--He yelled down the hill "I want to see my friends Mommy!" He only paused a moment at his classroom door and then he entered the blessed world of Miss Dele. I can't tell you how excited we are that he will be in her classs this year. Those that don't know her are missing out b/c she loves children and is a great woman of GOD. All of his best friends are in his class and there are only 9 total. It will be nice for them to have such a small group. We look forward to all his new adventures and things he'll learn this year.
With Christian back in school, Baylor and mommy will have some time together. Not that we don't love hanging out with big brother--we just need some girl time:) I can't wait to see what her personality will become over the next couple of months--crawling/walking are just around the corner. Then she'll keep me extra busy.
Friday, August 18, 2006
Snoopy Day
Posted by Christy at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment