CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 21, 2006

Exhausted

This is a day when no one gets out of their pajama's!! The McInuturff family is satying home and doing as little as possible all day--Poor Jeff is an exception b/c someone has to make $$ around here. The weekend was fun and I have some funny Christian conversations, but I'm just too tired to care about doing this today. I will feed and change my children's diapers, I will read to them and put them both to bed (together hopefully) and feed and nap myself--if all goes to plan. Jeff has begun going to a men's group on Monday nights and we'll be on our own for dinner. I just want to veg and do as little as possible. The kids and I are hanging out in the basement to be away from Christian's greatest temptation--the TV. He's currently "reading" to his sister and was playing with his Thomas table earlier. I'll try to update stuff this week, but it's busy--we have the first day of school and the first ever Otter Creek consignment sale that I am trying to help with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it was fun--sometimes you do need a vacation when you get home from a trip like that, though!
Hope you got a great nap!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy!
I am not a mom, but I am a nanny and I know what you mean exactly!! there has to be days like your doing to survive the rest of the week sometimes!! We have those days here and i know that it makes her as happy as it does me... slow down and enjoy what you have at home!! I hope you are having a good day!!
It was good to see you at the mall last week!! We do need to get together soon! Whitney is gone for like 2 weeks but when she gets back I will plan something!
take care
Julie Adcox

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy!
I am not a mom, but I am a nanny and I know what you mean exactly!! there has to be days like your doing to survive the rest of the week sometimes!! We have those days here and i know that it makes her as happy as it does me... slow down and enjoy what you have at home!! I hope you are having a good day!!
It was good to see you at the mall last week!! We do need to get together soon! Whitney is gone for like 2 weeks but when she gets back I will plan something!
take care
Julie Adcox

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy!
I am not a mom, but I am a nanny and I know what you mean exactly!! there has to be days like your doing to survive the rest of the week sometimes!! We have those days here and i know that it makes her as happy as it does me... slow down and enjoy what you have at home!! I hope you are having a good day!!
It was good to see you at the mall last week!! We do need to get together soon! Whitney is gone for like 2 weeks but when she gets back I will plan something!
take care
Julie Adcox