CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Frustrated

What do you do with a three year old that refuses to potty and is now trying to not take naps?!?!? I tell him he has to stay in his room and he'll stay for about an hour. This only happens every few days and the other times he still takes his LOOONNNGGG nap. I can't complain too much, but I need that time to myself to get other stuff done or just veg. The potty thing is where I'm really at a lose. We have tried candy, incentive charts, rocks in a jar to get a toy we thought he wanted...you name it. He just could care less and refuses to do it. The frustrating thing is I know he CAN b/c for the two weeks before his birthday he did it--poop and pee--now he just won't. I'm hoping school will add some peer preasure and maybe Miss Dele can do it for me--wouldn't that be nice.

I hear Baylor calling my name so I better go. Jeff, kids and I are all loading up in the car to go to Atlanta this weekend. We'll see old church friends and attend my 10 year HS reunion--otta be fun:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

High school reunion, how fun!! :) My sister's little girl is Christian's age and they were at the same point with her, knowing she could, but she wouldn't. Amy got this book from the library, I think it was called, potty training in a day...believe it or not, it worked. I don't know much about it, but I think the focus is more on staying "dry" than peeing in the potty. Let me know if you want more info on it. Hang in there, we still deal with accidents every now and then :)
Hope it's a fun weekend!!
Lisa