CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Big Thanks

I wanted to publicly thank my friends Elizabeth and Lisa for letting me to our laundry at their houses over the past two days. Monday is typically laundry day and I was in the middle of the 1st load and our washer started making weird noises and stopped working. So here I am with soapy wet sheets and nothing to do with them. In steps my wonderful friend Elizabeth who was going to be gone all day, but graciously let us invade her home to do our laundry:) It all got done that day except for Jeff's smelly golf clothes fom his trip that he returned from last night...in steps Lisa who let me do that load while we were at her house for Brock's b-day party today. Thank God for good friends and quick repair people. MaryAnn gave me the name of some repair people they have used and they were so quick we now have a working washer again.

All a day in the life of a stay at home mom, huh? While I was at Elizabeth's house I became inspired to get more organized. (She is our resident Queeen of organization) I am an organizer/planner by nature, but it gets so overwhelming trying to organize 4 people and all their stuff--it is just easier not to sometimes, but then I just get frustrated. I'm going to try and get better--we'll see how long it takes:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, organization! My favorite thing to do! (Not that you can tell from my house.) Good luck with that!
(Do you know what happened to Heather Blankenship- why no more blog posts??)
Sara