I know many (men in particular) don't especially like this holidayb/c they feel like its way too commercial and you are forced into doing things. I think it's just fun to have a day set aside to show your love:)
My husband normally doesn't do the flower thing (b/c our cat tries to eat them), but this morning I had these pretty ones waiting for me when I woke up and a very cute card.
Much like a man at church said on Sunday morning...nothing says I love you like an action figure. Christian recieved a new Planet Hero. Zip is from Mercury and goes super fast just like his planet
Baylor on the other hand has a sweet new Minnie Mouse book and bottles for her babies.
I had to include these pictures of our diva in residence...she cracks us up all the time. She sat all through dinner with her sunglasses :)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Happy Valentines Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment