CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Build-a-Triceratops?!?! Continued

After stuffing you give your new friend an air 'bath' with little brushes in a bathtub that blows air This was Baylor's very favorite part...every time I turned around she was back there again:)
Here the kids are picking out clothes for their new animals and showing them to KayKay. Baylor has a love affair lately with a pair of red sparkly shoes (think Wizard of OZ) and would you believe she picked the same pair of shoes for her bunny?!?! We had to pick the clothes to match the shoes. Christian found a SpiderMan costume for his Triceratops so they could match when he dresses up.
Your last stop (before the all important cash register) is a set of computers where you name your new friend. Christian decided his would be named 'Spider' since he is dressed like SpiderMan and with a little help Baylor decided to name her bunny 'Ears'.
One other cool feature of registering your friend is that if it ever gets lost someone can take it to any Build-a-Bear shop and they have a tracking code inside the animal to try and find you. If you know what your doing it could make some kid very happy:)
Here are our finished products...Spider also has a mask but we wanted you to be able to see his face.
P.S. We thought the dinosaur would be great for our friend Jack's birthday...maybe his mommy could talk a grandmother into it:)

2 comments:

Mary Alice said...

STOP IT. I had no idea! Goodness knows Jack can spot (and sometimes smell, I think) any dinosaur a mile away so I am shocked that we did not know about this before now!

Thank you for the heads up - I feel certain that we will have to be doing this very soon!!

Glad you guys had fun!!!

Phil said...

Wow... interesting new colors.

At any rate, one of the most special things Kinsey and I did before Connor was born was to go to BAB and she made a teddy bear for him. It sits off to the side of his room, but it was just adorable for her to have made that for him.