Many may remember the Thomas the train recalls (due to lead paint)from earlier in the summer. We had a few (I was surprised we didn't have more) of the listed trains and sent them back. I have been so impressed with how the company has handled all of this. We received a check for our postage from sending back the trains and they even sent us a new train/car to play with while we waited on our old ones to be returned. You can only imagine how excited Christian was to get a surprise in the mail!! Letters were sent out periodically to update us on the progress and we just received the replacement trains in the mail. I could not find the coal car to return with one of the trains (we've lost it somewhere), but they sent one back anyway so Christian once again has the full set.
We hear all the time about how companies/stores handle things badly...I thought I'd give a positive story.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
A positive review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment