Christian does not ever want to talk to Mim and Travis on the phone, BUT he really does miss them. He will bring them up in conversation out of the blue and as you can see below will talk about them when asked. Just now he looked at their picture and said "I love Mim and Travis." I asked him if he wanted to call and tell them that and he said "No". Who knows why he does that!! The rest of you will just think this is cute, but Mim will have to get out the kleenex. Baylor misses her too. She was carrying around a picture this morning saying "Mi, Mi" (She doesn't get the full Mim out). I asked her if she missed Mim and she said "yeah, yeah" and than gave the picture a kiss:)
We love you both and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!
Monday, September 03, 2007
For Mim and Travis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
this video was so sweet! I truely appriciate the time you took to do this and it means the world to me. I watch it every chance i get, i dont cry like i did the first time, but i laugh and miss you all so much! can't wait to see you! love ya *MIM*
Post a Comment