CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

God bless those who are hurting


To all those that were affected that day and all the families that have been affected since...my prayers and thoughts go out to you today. For many people I'm sure this is just another day, but to so many it is a painful reminder of loss and heartache. I have not suffered like so many, but I am still saddened by those events 6 years ago. It put a fear into many people and changed their lives forever.


I sit here 6 years later thankful for what is being done to protect my families freedom. I'm personally thankful for my brother-in-law who is about to begin INTENSE training to help further protect our country. Thank you Travis for doing what you do...and for loving my sister so much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww thanks for the sweet message! I will get him to read it later. I cant wait to see you guys tomorrow, but i am super sad to leave my husband! talk to you soon! love *MIM*