We have waited a long time for this baby to be finished!! We have officially lived in it for two weeks now and are slowly getting things where we want them. Most of the first week here was spent getting more stuff from KayKay's house and dealing with Christian having the flu. Below you'll see a close-up of our entry way...one of the big selling points of this plan.

My beautiful little alcove...I have been waiting for this part a long time. See, their bags and coats have just the right spot to go:)
These letters are over the master bath door--they used to be silver until Jeff found this cool brown hammered spray paint
There are other rooms that you are not allowed to see yet. Our bedroom needs some major help, but I wanted to get the kids rooms done first. I just got our bathroom together yesterday. I still need curtains for Baylor's room and we are making cornice boards for the kitchen and dining room. We have NO CLUE what to do with the living room and that is one of the first places you see, Oh well. Hope you enjoyed the mini tour


















0 comments:
Post a Comment