CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 08, 2009

We have been sick and there just doesn't seem to be an end in sight. Two weeks ago Baylor woke up in the middle of the night throwing up, but seemed fine the next day. Knock on wood that continues. Christian missed almost a week of school with Strep Throat and a rash that accompanied it. Now he is laying in bed with another high fever and we still haven't finished our first round of antibiotics!!! I too am recovering from Strep that Christian was kind enough to share with me. It had been a long time since I had such a sore throat and IT HURT. Apparently the strain that is going around is a pretty bad one and Christian would not be the first to not recover in just one round of antibiotics or to succumb to something else. Kids have been dropping like flies in schools all around here--one sweet girl in his class fainted b/c of her fever:(

We are ready for some better days around here. hope they come soon...

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

Oh, I know that is no fun! I hope ya'll all get better soon! Lexi wants to meet you! :)

Elizabeth said...

Sorry about all the sickness, Christy. We've been sick, too, and it is no fun! Hope you and Christian get better soon.