Jeff's work had a family night at the Predators. We decided Baylor would only be interested for a few minutes so we left her at home w/ KayKay. This was the first game I had been to with Christian and he was fun to watch. You can see both my boys watching intently below...
Baylor can get some looks...I really wonder what she is thinking in this one
Mim was here last week!!! Christian showed off his reading skills, we did a little shopping and watched her begin a cross stitch project (Christian was very interested in how that all worked)
The best part of the visit was one night when Mim randomly started singing Stayin' Alive with one of Baylor's care bears...random I know, but the kids LOVED it. We downloaded on the computer and they had a big dance party. Now Baylor wants you to sing 'ah ah' with her care bear everyday:) We miss you Mim!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Last Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment