CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Goodbye Friends

Some of our friends are moving away this weekend. Zane and Jodi have been in our life group in the past and just are just fun people to be around. After almost 10 years in Nashville they are moving back home to Texas. He is a very talented singer/songwriter and played a farewell to Nashville show last night. Jeff was in class so he couldn't go:( The kids and I, along with several other friends, rocked out and had a great time. The show was downtown at a bar and grille. My friend Tressa drove down with us and as we were getting out of the car I told her I was having flashbacks to the movie "Sweet Home Alabama" when Reece Witherspoon's character meets an old high school friend and she says 'You have a baby...in a bar!' The kids did have fun and weren't the only children there:) Baylor spent most of the time bopping up and down to the beat and made several people smile. When we were leaving she turned to me and said 'That was fun, Mom' (sounded so BIG)

After a night out on the town you can see which of our children is the party animal






2 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't know Zane and Jodi were moving... I totally understand the whole "kids in a bar" thing... it's a little awkward!! LOL

Julie said...

woo hoo! those "turf kids" must party hard!!
hee-hee!