CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I received this from MaryAnn...I'm supposed to answer these questions with only one word (even though I cheated on #8) responses and then pass it on to seven others.



1. Where is your cell phone? counter


2. Where is your significant other? work


3. Your hair color? brown


4. Your mother? quiet


5. Your father? dependable


6. Your favorite thing? family


7. Your dream last night? none


8. Your dream/goal? good wife/mom


9. The room you're in? office


10. Your hobby? Reading


11. Your fear? loss


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here


13. Where were you last night? home


14. What you're not? quiet


15. One of your wish-list items? condo


16. Where you grew up? everywhere


17. The last thing you did? dishes


18. What are you wearing? clothes


19. Your TV? on


20. Your pet? annoying


21. Your computer? laptop


22. Your mood? happy


23. Missing someone? sister


24. Your car? black


25. Something you're not wearing? shoes


26. Favorite store? Target


27. Your summer? exciting


28. Love someone? Jeff


29. Your favorite color? Blue


30. When is the last time you laughed? today


31. Last time you cried? dunno



I pass this along to:


Amy Westerman

Heather Miller

Laura Troup

Jenni Denny

Heidi Houston

Darci Belville

Kim Penna

0 comments: