CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just hanging out

Playing with her Little People House and Playground
This is the smile we get anytime she sees the camera...I love it
A big smile from my BIG boy (he corrects me anytime I call him my baby:( I told him he always be mommy's baby boy, he wasn't impressed)
I'm not sure we ever showed off our toy/TV/videos/books organization system down in the basement. It all came from Target (LOVE that store) and wasn't that hard to put together. Each piece is separate so you can design it for your space and needs. We like it and I just wanted to show off the one organized space in my house. Papers and 'stuff' is a whole other story that I hope to eventually get a handle on around here.



Nothing too exciting going on around here this week. We have seen both sets of grandparents and just basically been hanging around the house. Baylor is really getting big and I can see the little girl starting to emerge from my little baby...I guess that should make me sad b/c she's our last one (as long as everything keeps working like it should--we've passed our little "test" from the surgery), but I'm just looking forward to what life has ahead. Christian has grown into a tender hearted yet still rough and tumble (sometimes) little boy and I can't wait to see how Baylor grows in the coming months. Christian is in 'big boy' underwear all the time now and doing great!! We are far from tackling night time dryness, but I could care less about that battle right now. They each had well visits a few weeks ago and their stats are: Christian 43.5 in & 42 lbs (the nurse joked that he was almost a perfect square:)) and Baylor was somewhere between 32-34in & 27lbs. Both have huge heads (thanks to Daddy) and the doctor says we must be doing something right to have such big healthy kids (they are both in the 95+% in everything).
Summer has been fun but Christian is getting ready for school--he can't wait to be in the four year olds class!! We all need a little more routine I think. Baylor will miss him like crazy, but it will be good to have some 'girl time'. We start back to Music class in September--we've missed it.
Thanks for checking in and hope you have had a good week too!!
OHH...I almost forgot: I started off my week with my nose buried in the last Harry Potter. It was great...I cried near the end, but had a smile on my face by the last sentence. All in all I really enjoyed the book--even the seemingly never ending camping trip. I know some people thought the epilogue was a little too cheesy but who cares. I'm going to attempt an entire series reread in the coming months.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I like how you've organized your play area. Isn't it amazing how quickly the toys pile up!?

Thanks for sharing the new pics of Christian and Baylor. They're definitely growing up!

jenni said...

I was wondering what you've been up to...I haven't seen you much lately!! I'm glad you've had a good week...we'll see you soon!

Elizabeth said...

Baylor is looking more and more like her big brother! (Only more girly.) I love that smile!

Unknown said...

Baylor does look like a little girl and Christian is growing up so fast! I know you must enjoy them lots!