First off I totally stole this from Elizabeth...kinda. I wrote down a conversation I had with him about a year ago on a previous post, but saw this on hers and wanted to do it again:) He loved answering all the questions and some of the answers make me laugh. Anyway here is my little interview with him last week:
Favorite Food: PB & J
Favorite color: blue/red & black/white (he said these like they belonged together)
Favorite sport: Baseball
Favorite person: Caitlyn (big surprise)
Favorite toy: Buzz Lightyear
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: go golfing
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Play and snuggle
Favorite song: Jesus loves me
Favorite book: "How do Dinosaurs say good night?" and "How do Dinosaurs eat their food?"
(Both great books that help teach the correct way to behave--can currently be bought at Kohl's)
Favorite Movie: Peter Pan
Favorite TV show: Backyardigans
Favorite Shirt: CARS (with Mater and Lightning McQueen on it)
Favorite thing to do outside: play at the park
What do you want to be when you grow up: A Daddy (with 5 babies he says)
Favorite animal: Elephant (he loves going to the zoo)
Favorite thing to do with Baylor: Hug her and play with her
Favorite thing to do with Mim & Travis: ride with them (they both have cool cars)
Favorite thing about God: talking to him (praying about Mommy and Daddy he says)
Favorite place to visit: Ty's house
Biggest fear: Monsters and Dragons
When we were done he said "I want more questions Mommy", but I was all out. It's always neat to see how some answers are different day by day, but others tend to stay the same. I guess it is just his way of figuring out what he really likes. On the grow up question I asked him where he would go to work since most daddies don't get to stay home--He said "I want to help people"--talk about pulling at your heart!! Nothing would make me prouder, sweet boy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment