We were in Louisville this weekend for my sisters first wedding shower. She got lots of cool stuff and Travis had a 'tool party' that got him some cool manly stuff too. We were at my parents church and they were singing "We are One in the Spirit". Christian is not normally in service with us and is always amazed to watch and listen. When we reached the line 'and they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love, yes they'll know we are Christians by our love' my son looks up at me with the most confused look on his face and asks "Why they say my name mommy?" I smiled and said that people that love God are called Christians too--He listened to the song a few more minutes and just said "oh" (his fave response lately). How do you describe that to a 3 year old? Just wait until he hears "I am a C, I am a C-H, I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N" What do you do...we loved the name and he'll understand someday.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute! I love the fact that you have his name in big letters across your front windshield. I bet that gets a lot of attention! :o)
Too cute! I love the fact that you have his name in big letters across your front windshield. I bet that gets a lot of attention! :o)
It's for preschool pickup:) Jeff has made fun of it too asking why I want to brag to everyone that I'm a Christian
Post a Comment