


Otter Creek knows how to have some Halloween fun!!! It is so cool to be able to see our church family do such fun things together. Tons of kids from Otter Creek and Wayne Reed came to our annual Trunk-R-Treat and loaded up on CANDY!! Mim, Nana and Papa all came to join in the festivities. I have to say I enjoyed myself more this year not being on bedrest and wondering if my sweet baby girl was ok. This year I could see her sweet face and show off both my Lil Ladybug and Thomas the Tank Engine. I'll post more pics later--we're off to enjoy the pretty day at the park:)
Monday, October 30, 2006
Trunk-R-Treat
Posted by Christy at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK--that is one of the sweetest family pictures of you all I have seen!!! Christian looks like such a big boy.
AMEN to enjoying things this year---thank you, Lord, for helping us heal and move forward from VERY difficult places and rejoice in your handiwork!
Love you. So sorry the park didn't happen!
Oh Christy, they are too cute! I love their costumes. I hope ya'll enjoyed a great time. My little one was a pumpkin for our Trunk-r-treat event. It's so fun to dress them up.
I hope you and Jeff are doing well. Take care & God Bless
Trisha Carson
Post a Comment