CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Christian Funnies

I said I had some funny conversations from Christian so here they are: In the car ride home from Atlanta, Christian says "Baylor's squishy" We laughed and said "what?" "Baylor's squishy, mommy". We asked him what he meant and he said "her arm-her arms are squishy, mommy". Poor Baylor all that baby fat has earned her a title of being squishy:)

The really funny one happened after church that Sunday as I changed Christian's diaper in the bathroom before lunch. Background: I'm a very "picky" mom-literally...if I see something in my kids eyes, nose or ears that I think I can get I try to pick at it. Christian is of course getting to the point he can fight me on it and let me know he doesn't want it done. Well I was about to change his diaper and decided to use a wipe to try and clean his nose.

Christian: "No, mommy. Don't wipe my nose"

Me: "I need to wipe your nose." I want to make sure it's clean" "We don't want any bugers in it, do we?"

Christian: "I pick it"

Me: "Mommy has told you I don't want you to pick your nose" "Please don't pick your nose"

From here on out Christian begins to have a conversation out loud with himself. I'm changing his diaper and just laughing the whole time.

Christian: "I like to pick my nose, Mommy tells me not to do it, but I pick my nose. I pick my nose in the morning. I pick my nose every morning. I like to pick it. I pick my nose in my room. I pick my nose and then I hide it"

I take a break in my laughing long enough to ask "Where?"

Christian: "In my room."

Me: "Where in your room?"

Christian: "I pick my nose and I hide it in my room."

I never did get a straight answer as to where he "hides" what comes out of his nose. By the time we came out of the bathroom I was crying from laughing so much. I had Christian retell the story to Jeff and he asked the same question: "Where?" and got the same answer: "in my room." Who knows where this 3 year old has decided is a good hiding place. That night when we got home I looked and found one buger"hiding" on the wall, but I don't know where else he "hides" them. We thought maybe on the bottom side of the top bunk, but did not find anything there--yet.....The things little boys do?!?!?

0 comments: