I know I posted back in May that we were starting the potty routine, but after a week he stalemated. We have not been into it ever since....but thanks mostly to Ms. Dele, we have been using the potty (to peepee) 5 days in a row!!! We have yet to master the pooping part, but small steps are being made. Ms. Dele takes all the boys to the potty together and has been asking Christian to try and Tuesday HE DID IT. We were so excited and decided to run with it. Of course there have been accidents (KayKay has dealt with them all so far b/c she took him to KY for the rest of the week), but he has pressed on. He even asked KayKay and Tex to pull off the interstate so he could go--progress- progress- progress!!! We are just happy that he is interested in doing it period. I know we have a long road ahead of us, but I'm happy with the progress of the moment.
P.S. We're hoping to have a crawling update soon--She is soooo close. We'll keep you posted.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
It's Potty Time
Posted by Christy at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment