CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Belated Father's Day


Aunt Sherri came by to see the kiddos



Christian giving Papa his card



Whee!! The slide is fun no matter what age







I'm very behind in posting this...The weekend of Father's Day we met Jeff's family at a park in Smyrna. We grilled out and played on the playground...it was lots of fun. Christian especially had fun w/ Uncle Jeremy who went down the slides and pushed Christian forever on the swings.


I'm very thankful for all the father's in my life. Mine is the best dad ever and I'm still realizing all the good things he did for me as I grew up. I can't wait for him and my mom to be here so we can spend even more time together. My husband is great to our kids--He's so hands on and helps me out so much. I probably don't tell him that enough so: "Honey, thanks for all you do--I appreciate it". He learned to be a good father from his dad and I admire Papa for all his hard work. Christian loves spending time with both his grandfathers and I look forward to seeing those relationships bloom.

0 comments: