



I really can't believe my baby girl is already so big. These are just a few of the shots we got...I put the crying one in there just so everyone would know she's not always happy. You can also see that her feet are now one of her favorite toys. It is so cute to watch especially b/c Christian never did it--it is something all her. She rolls over so fast now. We can't keep her on her back to sleep anymore. Christian is dying for her to be able to sit up and do something with him (What he doesn't realize is that means soon she'll be getting into all his stuff). And she drools like there's no tomorrow, but Dr. Merri says no teeth yet. We weighed in at a whopping 18lbs 10 oz and we are 26 in long. She grew almost 2 full inches in two months. We only need to try green beans and we will have tried all our veggies...then we get to the yummy fruits. She is not a fan of plain cereal so we're hoping she'll eat it with the fruits. She can laugh really big (mainly for big brother and daddy) and makes all sorts of noises. No "Dada" yet, but Jeff is hopeful. I have to say I'm glad the first 6 months are behind us--the first 3 were not that easy at all and we keep getting better:) I look forward to her personality beginning to shine in the next 6. Who knows what she'll be like. I thank God everyday for her and her sweet brother.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Baylor is 6 months old
Posted by Christy at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Baylor is so beautiful...both your children are too precious. I check your site often and keep up with your growing family :)
Wow, Baylor makes me realize how big my Kayla is...they are the same weight and length and Kayla is 4 months old as compared to Baylor at 6 months old. I need my little Kayla to slow down, she is growing way too fast.
Keep up the great work - Momma and Daddy. You have a beautiful family. Keep on keeping us "posted"
God Bless -
The Carson Family
Our great brand baby is just so precious ! Ninny & Papa are so proud...
Christy, we keep forgetting to read your Blog.. will remember from now on. You do such good work on this. ... & you write so well. Did you major in English & writing in school ? (Just kidding !)
Bless you all...
Such cute photos, Christy! Where did you have those made?
What a great site! Glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment