On Thursday morning before school our BIG BOY went potty for the first time!! He went poopy and we were so proud of him. He got to put a rock in his jar and when his jar is full he'll get Annie and Clarabel. Those are Thomas' coaches and we can't wait to give them to him!! We are waiting for our next successful trip to the potty...we'll keep you updated.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Christy! I found your blog by way of Heather B's. I'm totally addicted to blogs, especially ones with kiddos. Your big boy and tiny girl are precious! Our little boy is 7 months old, so I am collecting potty training info for future reference - keep the tips coming!! You can check out our blog if you want by clicking on the link of this comment (you probably already knew that).
Sara (Pigg) Walker (from LU)
Christian is going to kill you when he's old enough to realize you've posted pics of him on the potty!! Promise me this will make it into his wedding slideshow some day! :o)
yes, I know it will probably make him mad some day. How could I help myself? I was so proud
Post a Comment