CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Way Behind

We are so way behind...we've been to the beach, Jeff has started his new job and school is almost over!! I promise we will get back to this soon. We'll post pics and stories from the beach and be on the look out for birthday stuff coming soon. Christian will turn 3 on June 9--where does the time go? Baylor is 4 months and the cutest little chunk. She weighs 15 1/2lbs and is 24 1/2in long AND has rolled over!! She likes the johnny jumper thing that hangs from the door. In the 2 days she has played in it she has already jumped more than Christian ever did...I think she feels more apart of the action being upright with the rest of us. Mim is living with us and we have fun even though our schedules are opposite--we love you Mim. Like I said I promise new stuff is coming.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We're all waiting, Christy.....I need a smiling Baylor picture to brighten my day! (It's not a bad day, I just like her cute smiles!)