Just to let everyone know...Baylor did not have a bad case of Pink Eye. The drops nippes it in the bud!
Today our sweet friend Shannon Ott and her "little" boy Josh were at church. I put little in quotations b/c at 7 weeks Baylor has just reached the size he was when he was born. Anyone who knows Shannon can find the irony in this...She's little and had such a BIG baby. I consider myself of average size and had such a small one...I find that funny. They both looked GREAT (missed you John) and it was so nice to see their sweet faces. We miss them alot. I told Baylor she may have met a future boyfriend today, but that it also would be way weird if it did happen! Who knows, they could choose the same colloege or something:)
Sunday, February 26, 2006
FYI
Posted by Christy at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment