Not to steal all of Elizabeth's comments, but I have good and bad thoughts associated with Valentine's Day. First, the bad...I hate that the retail and marketing giants have one more holiday to barrage us with another reason to buy stuff, whether we want to or not (and yes, it is all stuff). But, I do like the fact that even in a busy time as I have every Valentine's Day, it is somewhat accepted by my co-workers that every one takes a break to do something with his or her valentine. So, I look at it as another opportunity that I get to show Christy how much I love her and appreciate all she does. Hopefully, that doesn't get lost on the fact that I try to do that throughout all the other 364 days a year!
Anyway, I promised some pictures, and as I looked over these I'm constantly amazed at how cute our kids are! Anybody disagree? : )
It may not look like it, but this is one of Baylor's big smiles.
Christian wanting to play with Baylor on her little playmat.
Carter, Anna Kate and Christian at their school Valentine's Day party.
Christian having a snack with one of his many valentines, Paisley. He has recently become fixated on one in particular-Lila. We'll have to get her pic on here too. He only wanted to make a card for her and talks about her all the time.
And to end this post, I'll give tribute to the only man other than me that Christy gushed over on Valentine's Day. We were fortunate enough to get tickets to the firm's suite to watch the Bon Jovi concert. It must be a good life to be Jon Bon Jovi, to have so many people love him, be in his mid- to late-40's, and still have good hair and a flock of women wanting to just touch the hem of his black leather pants. Happy Valentine's Day, Jon! Richie, hopefully you didn't have too bad of a V-Day without Heather (what were you thinking?).
Aren't these guys the coolest?




1 comments:
Yay!!! Photos!!! :) too cute!!!
Looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!
Love you guys!
Uncle Bob and Aunt Sarah
Post a Comment