CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wednesday-Magic Kingdom

Doesn't matter how many times I say it...it magical and beautiful!!!
Baylor told Jeff she wanted to sit on his head
Just as we came into the park their was a show in front of the Castle called "Dream with Mickey"

Baylor and Mim...I think Baylor was giving the show a thumbs up

I can take a pretty good picture if I do say so myself:)

Beautiful Princess' and Handsome Princes

This is another thing I would recommend to any body taking a young girl...the Boutique was such a magical experience!!! Baylor sat so still and loved every minute of it:)
When they would spray her hair she had to hold up her 'magic mirror' to protect her face

Getting to pick out her own make-up...which we were able to keep

Getting her nails painted and a sprinkle of fairy dust

The finished product!! Is she cute or what?!?! She pranced around the park all day and people would stop and say how precious she was:) She would quickly hide once she knew someone was watching
The Fairy Godmother thought her trainees did a great job
We went on to have lunch at the Castle after our princess transformation
Every child received a wishing star and made their wish during a special time. Our sweet boy wished that our old house would sell (Me too buddy)
This was her reaction every time a new princess came into the room

Snow White and Jasmine

Cinderella and Belle
Sleeping Beauty wanted to dance with Princess Baylor

We rode the train around the park that afternoon

The Castle and train station at night
Me and my little Sorcerer

0 comments: