CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

My 31st birthday

The night before my birthday our LG met at Las Palmas for some yummy (though not a bit healthy for you) dinner. We were going to Becca's house afterwards to talk about some Christmas service ideas and plan an outing for all of us to see all the lights at Opryland (will post pics of that event later). ANYWAY...I was surprised as could be when we walked up to her front door and saw streamers and a big Happy Birthday Christy sign. They had all been sneaky and planned a little party for me:) I have been told I'm a hard person to surprise so they all did good. My husband arranged for someone to pick up a cake and I even had a couple presents...like the comfy PJ's I'm currently wearing:) A picture was taken of me blowing out my candles, but I don't have it. It was lots of fun and I thank them all.



On the day I was woken up with sweet birthday hugs and Christian sang to me before I could even open my eyes:) Then I was taken out to lunch by my sweet friend Andrea, received loads of facebook messages and calls. My mom made us a yummy dinner and my kids helped make me another cake. My sweet husband gave me a small bronze statue of a four person family that I love!! AND $$ is always a fun present so now I just have to decide what to spend it on.
I'm a big kid at heart so it's always fun to celebrate. Thank you to everyone who made me feel special:)

0 comments: