CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life Group at the Opry

land that is...Our group braved the crowds and headed out there Sunday evening. The weather was really nice compared to what had happened two days before. Our family goes to see the lights just about every year, but not everyone in our group does so it was fun showing them around. Something different from years past is the fact that they move the Nativity out front. I'm not sure which I like better, but I'm just glad it's there. Kim and Kevin had no idea that they would find out the next day that baby Gracie is coming this week!! Kim goes in on Wednesday to have her and we can't wait to see that sweet face.


Our little family

The Houston's...both girls are sweeties, but I love how little Harper is:)



Our WHOLE group...by next Christmas two other little ones will be in the picture!!!



Luke and Christian have fun being together


If you hadn't figured it out yet...we made all the kids shirts to keep up with them a little better in the crowds. They all looked super cute and we got lots of smiles and comments about them


Cuties

They really do love each other and look so gosh darn sweet when they do


1 comments:

Julie and Chris said...

Love the shirts!! What a great idea!! What did you make the hate out of???