CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

We celebrated with my dad a week early b/c he was going to be on his way back to town on Father's Day. Kim and I love our daddy and love spending time with him. He has always been tough, but nurturing. He expected us to always do our best, but he was there to help pick us up when we made a mistake or had trouble. He is an amazing father and I'm so proud to call him mine:)
We took Jeff's Dad to the Sam Davis home in Smyrna (look for more pics in another post)and then to Cracker Barrel for his Father's Day. A little birdie told us he would like a new bible with his name imprinted on it so that's what he got:) Christian was so proud of the Star Wars card we bought Papa--it had music and everything
Jeff received several sweet cards, a CD and a coffee mug with him and the kids on it:)
Jeff is an amazing father to our children. He doesn't always get to spend as much time with them as he would like but those kids are on his heart ALL the time. They know he loves them and Baylor is always ready to run into his arms when he comes home at the end of the day:)

To all the fathers I know: Happy belated Father's Day. You all influence my children, Jeff and I and I'm grateful to have you in our lives!

0 comments: