CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

My (not so) surprise party

My sweet, sweet husband tried so hard to plan a surprise party for my birthday. Several things kept coming up and he just couldn't handle all those decisions to be made on his own. He finally caved to the pressure and told me about it on Friday. He wanted to make it special and make sure it was something I really would like. Even if it didn't stay a surprise...I had a blast! Thank you, Jeff, for always wanting to make me feel special. I love you!!!

With several changes some people were unable to make it and you were missed. The 6 of you that did go to dinner last night--Thank you. You are all very special friends and I'm so glad we both have you in our lives.
The birthday girl, Andrea, Tara and Mary Ann
The Braggs
The Laytons
The Greens

0 comments: