CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


We had Thanksgiving at my aunts house. Mam-ma and Pap-pa were there of course. It was so good to see and spend time with them. Pap-pa had not been feeling well for a few weeks before so it was a gift to have him feeling better on this day.


lots of yummy food


I put in the above picture only to show Baylor's budding photography skills and below you can see what Christian made a bee line for post food...a book of course


Baylor LOVES her KayKay


Christian reading his "I am thankful" story to Mam-ma
Later on he tells me he wants two things for dessert. I told him this was a special kind of day that he could have both...then in he walks with three big pieces of fudge and a cookie!!! He was NOT allowed to eat all that, I promise.

0 comments: