CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I LOVE these people!!! Our Life Group is made up of so many different personalities, ages and family dynamics, but it totally works for us. Each member has so much to bring to our discussions...serious or fun :) We laugh, we cry and we are there for each other through the highs and lows of life.

We had a fabulous dinner at the Vicker's home. We all had babysitters for the kids at our own homes so we could really concentrate on each other. (Did I mention we have A LOT of kids???) I took couple pictures that evening, but being the good hostess' they were I never did get the Vickers! And the Westerman's and Daniel's ended up not being able to make it:(


Josh and Kara


Kevin and Kim


Philip and Heidi


These boys are crazy


Chris and Amy


We had people making faces at us making us laugh


Chad and Laura


Table 1


Table 2


A fun time was had by all. If you look at the table pics, you can see our super cool elder team Ken and Marilyn Switzer that come to our group a lot. We enjoy there perspective on things and insight into the history of OC.

0 comments: