Sunday, November 01, 2009
I was so impressed that he actually did it. Jeff was doing the family prayer and our worship minister suggested that Christian read the scripture beforehand. Jeff replied with a "I really don't think he'd do that" and figured that was the end of it. He later mentioned the idea to me and I said just ask Christian if he wants to. We received an energetic yes, but we still were not sure he would do it on the day. Jeff practiced with him Saturday evening and he woke up Sunday morning saying "I can't wait to read my bible on stage with Daddy"
Being the proud mommy I thought I had the video camera all set and ready--only to realize it was not charged!!! I tried to borrow a camera and it didn't work so well. We recreated the event on Wednesday for picture/video purposes and I will try and get Jeff to upload that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment