Christian's class had their end of the year party today...I feel like he just started!!! How can my baby be graduating from Kindergarten and be turning 6?!?! You never believe all those people that tell you "enjoy them now b/c they grow up so fast" and here I am 6 years later wondering how he grew up?
Above you see Christian's best friend Patrick. Today I asked Christian what his very favorite memory of Kindergarten was (I told him to think @ it for a minute before he answered) and he said the very first day. When I asked him why he said b/c he made some new friends...that was the day he met Patrick and I am so thankful these two have had each other this year. Below you see our other big blessing: Mrs. Melissa has been so good for our boy!! She has pushed him in ways we can't and been so patient. He has learned to read, do simple math and countless other things this year. Most of all he has learned to love God more...Melissa has taught him that God dwells in his heart and wants him to do good things. I pray he remembers these special truths as he moves onto public school next year.
Everyone giving Mrs. Melissa a group hug that literally almost pushed her to the ground
Noah, Christian and Tucker
Everyone had a turn at the Pinata, but Braden is the one that finally broke it
everyone diving for the candy
My little graduate
All those silly boys...14 out of 19 kids were boys!!!
I didn't get a picture of the girls, but only 4 out of the 5 were there anyway
Friday, May 15, 2009
End of the year already?
Posted by Christy at 6:34 PM
Labels: christian, kindergarten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment