History was made today. Barack Obama is our 44th President and he is an African American. This is something that many said would never happen. Today I watched it. President Obama has many changes he wants to make...some could be good...some could be bad. It's hard to tell what is best in these crazy economic times. I just pray he is able to lead us in a positive way...makes positive changes...leaves a positive impression on the rest of the world. I pray that his wife and two girls are able to make the adjustment to being the 'first family'. I can't imagine the pressure that would entail. I mostly want to pray for our country...will you join me?
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Posted by Christy at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AMEN.
Just caught up....great posts and SUCH sweet words about your princess!!!
Post a Comment