CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Our Brave Boy






Our son rode a horse!! Okay, so he was just led in a circle two times BUT if you only knew how he conquered a fear. Our friend Ty had his birthday at a local farm and the kids got to pet some animals. It was really cute...at the end they had a chance to "ride" the horse. Most everyone did it, but Christian kept saying NO. After the party was basically over he finally said he would sit on it. After feeling good about that he said he would ride. Jeff and I were so PROUD of him. He looked so big up there. I think Tex already has plans in mind for Christian's future with horses.

The other pics are from a night at home with Daddy. As you can see, the kids love being with their daddy. Christian put his hand around Baylor on his own and said" I love her" (which is one of his favorite things to say about his sister). They are so cute together!!

0 comments: